Typical areas that can be treated are:
- Nasolabial lines or folds, which run from each corner of the nose to the corner of the mouth.
- Smile lines appearing on the cheeks.
- Lip plumping is an extremely popular request by growing number of women purely looking to enhance their natural appearance, as opposed to an anti-ageing solution.
- Cheek Volumising can create improved definition of the face that is lost over the years through the ageing process, giving sunken or flat cheeks. As we get older our facial bones shrink causing skin folds to appear. Building up our cheek bones using dermal fillers such as Juvéderm or Sculptra is an effective way of combating these imperfections.
- Deep forehead wrinkles, frown and crow’s feet can be treated using dermal fillers, however many patients with fine wrinkles are best treated using Botox.
- Wrinkled hands are often the most likely visible sign of ageing and difficult to conceal. Juvéderm Hydrate revitalises hands for a more youthful appearance. Juvéderm Hydrate is not a dermal filler or volumiser, but a treatment specifically designed to improve skin hydration and elasticity in the face, neck, décolletage, and hands. It effectively replenishes depleted levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin to restore a natural, healthy glow.