About our Eyes
It is a fact that the condition of our eyes determines what other people assume about you in terms of youthfulness, beauty and lifestyle. So how best to reverse the signs of ageing of our skin?
Options include: non surgical blepharoplasty (eyelid improvement) using Plexr plasma technology or for more challenging skin appearances, consider non surgical cosmetic face lift using Plexr in combination with Mixto CO2 Laser for a full face treatment, not just eyes.
Which description best describes the condition of your skin around your eyes?
- Excess upper eyelid skin
- Excess lower eyelid skin
- Hooded eyes
- Folds along upper eyelids
- Unevenness of skin folds
- Wrinkles under eyes
- Eye bags
- Skin laxity under eye
- Asymmetrical skin appearances
- ‘dog ears’ from past eyelid surgery
- Tired or aged appearance
If you have one or more of the above conditions, then non surgical blepharoplasty could be your best option.
Advantages of non surgical blepharoplasty using Plexr, compared to traditional surgical blepharoplasty are:
- Avoids cutting of skin by surgeon using scalpel and resulting in scars
- Avoids general or local anaesthetic injections
- Avoids need for surgical stitches
- Avoids risk of taking out too much skin using surgery
- Avoid risk of creating ‘dog ears’ when cutting skin
- Avoids bruising
- Avoids risk of too much eyelid being removed, giving startled look
- Plexr improves the skin quality, texture and appearance around the eyes
- Plexr removes excess skin, folds and smoothes wrinkles instantly
- Lowers risk of infection as no cutting of skin
- No need for return visit for removal of stitches
- Downtime with Plexr is managed immediately using Camouflage liquid makeup
- Plexr is much more affordable.
Non surgical blepharoplasty using plasma technology creates
- Crusting of treated area from effect of sublimation, (turning skin directly into gas)
- Downtime similar to traditional surgical procedure, typically being 7 to 10 days
How Plasma technology works
Shrinking of skin is achieved by tiny lightening strikes to the lax skin causing the excess skin to turn directly from a solid to a gas, causing the skin tightening effect without cutting or stitches.
Prior to treatment patients are provided with numbing cream to desensitise the target area making the experience more comfortable and manageable.
Treatment effects are:
- Immediate carbonisation skin creating dots at each strike
- Immediate shrinking of targeted folds and excess skin
An experienced clinical practitioner focuses the energy strikes to obtain desire effect and optimum outcome tailored to patients specific needs.
Treatment time depends on surface areas to be covered however normally takes between 30 minutes and 45 minutes depending whither upper/lower bleph or both upper and lower.
After treatment, patients have their liquid camouflage medical makeup applied which is used to aid healing process and allows patient cover up signs of treatment.
During course of next seven days or so the body generate a protective scab over the treated area which then falls off revealing new ‘baby type’ skin that reveals fresher, more youthful appearance.
Best results are normally evident within additional 3- 4 weeks and this is patient dependant.
Results last as long as traditional blepharoplasty surgery results.
Non surgical cosmetic face lift CO2 LASER
Patients undergoing Plexr may be interested to know that Full face Skin Texture improvements are achievable by opting to have CO2 laser Skin resurfacing treatment to surrounding face to improve skin quality, laxity and texture.
booking a consultation
You can discuss your individual requirements directly with our clinicians. We do not employ patient coordinators or sales persons so all advice that you are given at consultation will be from a medical professions. To book your clinical consultation you can use our online booking system or call your nearest clinic:
Manchester – 0161 839 7663
Leeds – 0113 323 0735