|Go from this………||To this………|
Skin Medical offers the most effective snoring treatment
Our ENT consultant, who is also on the specialist register, can help patients to stop snoring using an established radiofrequency technique. This is less traumatic to the patient than traditional surgery or laser ablation, and achieves the same results.
The Benefits of Stop Snoring Surgery include:
- Same day, one off treatment – patients are usually in the clinic for roughly two to three hours.
- Inexpensive and affordable compared to traditional invasive surgical or laser ablative methods.
- Highly effective treatment performed successfully since 2004
- Long term solution
- Relatively painless – a huge improvement on traditional surgery or laser ablation
- Enables patients to retain their uvula
Who is suitable?
Does this describe you or your partner?
- Tried various lotions and sprays without sustainable success
- Relationship suffering due to partner’s lack of sleep
- You get tired easily, become lethargic and easily irritable
- Socially embarrassed when having to sleep in new surroundings such as on holiday or with friends.
- Partner tells you that you are a habitual snorer
- Partner frequently goes into another room for uninterrupted night’s sleep
- Complains continually about being tired and gets irritable easily.
If so, it may be time to act. Consultations are with medical nurse practitioners and the procedure is performed by a specialist ENT consultant.
It is, however, worth noting that to be eligible for treatment, patients must have a BMI of 30 or less and not suffer from sleep apnoea or insulin-dependent diabetes. If you are unsure about this or would like more advice, please call one of our clinics or request a call back using the contact form on the right.
Stop snoring now
Snoring is not an incurable problem. All of our patients notice an improvement in their snoring following the treatment, and at least 80% of our patients say that they are very happy with the results of the treatment year-on-year.
With stop snoring surgery, sleep patterns will become more normalised, patients will be more refreshed when they wake, and partners will no longer have to suffer or sleep in other rooms.