Gary qualified at University of Bristol and commenced his Plastic Surgery training in 1997 and was trained in various NHS teaching hospitals throughout the UK. He became NHS Consultant at the Christie in and as an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Manchester, in 2007 having gained FRCS [Plast] qualification and entry on Specialist GMC Register in Plastic Surgery. Having spent 6 years as a Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon he focussed his attention to this Private Practice at the BMI Alexandra Hospital, Manchester.
Expertise & Services
Aesthetic surgery: Cosmetic surgery procedures include
- Face: Upper and lower eye lids, Brow lift, Facelifts
- Body: Liposuction, Abdominoplasty, Body contouring
- Breast: Augmentation, Reduction, Fat Transfer
Expertise & Services
- Face: Cheek Enhancement, Lip & Chin Augmentation, Dermal Fillers, Silhouette Soft Thread Lift, Wrinkle Relaxing Injections, Jaw Reshaping Injections.
- Body: Vaser Body Contouring & Fat Removal, Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis) injections.
- Skin: Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation, Skin Tag & Wart Removal, Scar Revision.
Joined Skin Medical in 2011
Aesthetic Doctor – Specialising in Body Contouring
Angela was trained and mentored by Dr Grant Hamlet, who pioneered many of the Vaser techniques including Mid & Hi-Definition, Vaser 4D Sculpt and Fat Transfer. She has been performing the Vaser body contouring treatments at Skin Medical clinics on a regular weekly basis since 2011. She has now completed several hundred procedures covering all body areas, including difficult areas such as arms, chin and full legs.
Written patient testimonies and their before and after photographs are available at consultation.
Dr Robb has been a cosmetic doctor in aesthetics for over ten years and also performs minor surgery,such as scar revision, mole removal and other skin imperfections, in both her NHS and private practice. Dr Robb has several years’ experience performing anti-ageing injections including Juvéderm, Botox and, more recently, collagen-building techniques including Sculptra and silhouette thread lifts.
Expertise & Services
Cosmetic Nurse RGN
Independent Nurse Prescriber NIP
British Association of Cosmetic Nurses, BACN.
Private Independent Aesthetic Practices Association, PIAPA.
- Face: Cheek Enhancement, Lip & Chin Augmentation, Dermal Fillers, Sculptra, Wrinkle Relaxing Injections, Fractional CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing, Acne & Acne Scarring Treatment, Rosacea & Pigmentation Treatment, Chemical Peels, Prescription Skin Products.
- Body: Vaser Body Contouring, Gynaecomastia and Fat Removal Theatre Nurse; Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis) injections, Sun Damage Treatment, Micro- scelotherapy treatment for leg veins.
- Skin: Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation, Fractional CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing, Intense Pulse Light Treatments for Pigmentation and Sun Damaged Skin; Laser Hair Removal; Skin Tag, Wart, Mole & Mila Removal; Dermaroller; Thread Veins Removal, Microdermabrasion, and Peels.
Joined Skin Medical in 2004
Helen is highly qualified nurse practitioner. She first qualified in 1978 and has since become independent nurse prescriber, whilst also gaining a Diploma in Nursing Studies. She gained experience in the NHS, particularly working in burns and plastic surgery units. Since leaving the NHS in 1999, Helen has worked with various lasers for skin treatments including rosacea, acne, pigmentation and scarring as well as performing anti-ageing treatments. She now has extensive experience in delivering and assisting a variety of both invasive and non-invasive procedures. She has received advanced training in the use of CO2 LASER both in USA and UK.
She has been Skin Medical’s Clinic Manager and a Registered Manager for the Care Quality Commission for over ten years.
Prior to working at Skin Medical Helen worked as a clinic manger and practitioner for several national cosmetic and medical laser clinics, contributing to their medical protocols in order to optimise patient care and safety.