Fat Removal Manchester Leeds Yorkshire
For those of us who have lost confidence in our bodies and
- tried diet and exercise without long term success
- want to improve our body shape and
- are prepared to undergo a minor medical procedure for quick results
then body contouring using Vaser technologies could be the solution for you.
Here are some examples from Fat removal Manchester Leeds Yorkshire
|Vaser – Abs||before photo
|Vaser – Male breast||before photo
|Jaw & neck||before photo
Have a look at our Vaser for more examples.
Advantages of Vaser compared to traditional liposuction by surgery are:
- Local anaesthetic is safer for patient compared to general anesthetic
- Allows quicker recovery with normal routine activities
- Avoid extensive post op bruising, pain and downtime
Body contouring is the most common invasive cosmetic procedure and you can see why the employment of Vaser technology is rapidly becoming the standard for liposuction techniques. Fat removal Manchester Leeds Yorkshire clinics
Vaser fat removal methods are available at Skin Medical as they provide considerable advantage over traditional liposuction.
The technique and instruments of traditional liposuction will usually be recommended if the patient has an exceptionally large area of fat to eliminate. In these cases, excess skin may need to be removed and muscles tightened. This makes sense because the instrumentation is larger and can cover more ground and these patients will already have incisions larger than those necessary for Vaser.
The main disadvantages to traditional liposuction are:
- It is more invasive than Vaser
- It leaves larger scars
- It requires a longer recovery period
- It is not ideal for very small areas of targeted fat removal such as chin, inner thighs, knees, ankles and arms